Natural Relief from Chronic & Fungal Sinusitis
Dr. Donald P. Dennis, M.D., F.A.C.S.
You are in the right place to:
- Evaluate your level of sinusitis and find a treatment protocol
- Learn how mold affects YOU and how to remove it
- Purchase the same products prescribed by Dr. Dennis for his patients
- Learn how to manage/abate your sinusitis symptoms
Patients will often ask me “What is a Grapefruit Seed Extract? and Does GSE really work?” I explain to them that Citrus Seed Extract is an essential oil distilled from the seeds of grapefruit and other citrus fruits. There are several different makers and mixes of the product, but the one I, and many of my patients prefer is called CitriDrops Dietary Supplement. That is because CitriDrops is more effective than GSE alone. It is well known that when antimicrobials are mixed together they are exponentially more effective than the sum of their individual parts.
The benefits to using Grapefruit Seed Extracts are that the product is all natural, with no chemicals, simple to use and it handles numerous health problems. That is because so many human aliments are tied to the three things GSE works on: bacteria, fungi, and parasites. You should know that GSE is very bitter and only certain types can be taken internally.
TREATMENT TIP: A treatment tip that I give to patients is to mix the essential oil in juice or with an AirBorne® type of effervescent to mask the taste. As to the second question “Does it work?” The answer is yes in many different ways. However, like so many things, results will vary from person to person.
Let’s count down the top 10 uses for Citrus Seed Extracts:
10. Fruit, Vegetables and Meat Spray: Fight Salmonella and other bacteria by mixing 7-8 drops per 8 oz. of water and spray on food. Let sit 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
9. Eliminate Warts Naturally: Place drop on wart, place bandaid over wart after absorption. Do this twice a day until wart dissolves.
8. Reduces Cold Sore Duration: Put 8 drops in glass of water. Use to treat problem area 3 times a day. Swish and rinse the inside of mouth or put several drops on the cold sore located outside the mouth and allow absorption. **Never put drops straight in mouth. It must always be diluted.
7. Heal Gingivitis (gum disease): Put two drops on tooth brush every morning until symptoms cease.
6. Cleans Bacteria from Drinking Water: Place 10 drops into a gallon of clear water. Agitate and let it rest for a 15 minutes to make potable.
5. Cures Athlete’s Foot: Mix 10 drops per 8 oz. of water. Put in spray bottle. Spray on feet before bedtime.
4. Eliminates Parasites: Drink 12 drops in a glass of water or juice once a day until problem resolves. For Pets: Put 1 drop in a dish of water to prevent or eliminate parasites.
3. Stops Diarrhea: Drink 10 drops in a glass of water or juice 1-3 times a day until problem resolves.
2. Eliminates Candida Albicans (yeast): Drink 8 drops in a glass of water or juice, 3 times a day, 15 minutes prior to meals. Take for 10 days. After that time take 4 drops, 2 times a day for maintenance.
1. Sinus Treatment: Put 1 drop for every ounce of water in a saline irrigator such as a Nasopure or a Hydro Med. Wash twice a day. For serious cases, put 4 drops in a facial steamer. Breathe steam in through the nose and out through the mouth. The heat of the steamer reacts with the extract making it 10 times more effective.
Here is one thing to remember, just like any over the counter treatment, if you experience any unpleasant symptoms stop the use of the product.
Citrus Extracts are a natural way of fighting many different health problems. That is why so many people who prefer homeopathic solutions are switching to them. If you would like to try CitriDrops please click here.
More Good Info: This site has great info about GSE, especially in relation to dealing with Candida CLICK HERE
Top 10 Uses of Grapefruit Seed Extract: Learn Essential Oil Treatment for Bacteria, Fungi and Parasites By Mold Medical Expert Donald Dennis, MD, FACS- October 21, 2011 Reprinted from www.nationalnewstoday.com
These statementa have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.