WE ARE ON A MISSION:
To help as many chronic sinusitis sufferers as possible find a path to an easy breathing life by finding and treating the source of their disease. MOLD.
We created this 5 minute evaluation to help you better understand the severity of your symptoms and environment and you will receive a results based set of proven procedures and recommendations from Dr Don Dennis.
HOW SEVERE ARE YOUR SYMPTOMS AND ENVIRONMENT?
5 STEPS TO FINDING RELIEF
Evaluate your Symptoms/Environment. Get a results based set of proven procedures and recommendations.
2. Your Body
Remove ALL mold/spores from your NOSE and CLOTHES. Increase your fungal resistance.
3. Mold Sources
Identify all the Mold Sources in your life. Key areas: Your Home, Car and Office.
4. Live Mold-Free
Remove the mold sources, clean your environment and live a mold free lifestyle.
5. Stay Mold Free
Mold spores are everywhere. Remain vigilant. Keep your body, clothes and home mold spore free. STAY BETTER!
Our Mission is to change the way the world thinks about & treats mold related disease.
Why You Should Look at Mold as the Source of the Problem:
Not all people will experience sinus problems as a result of mold exposure because the genetic trait that causes a fungal allergy affects 16-20% of the population. If you are one of these people, your chronic sinus problems and other unexplained problem have a 93% chance of being caused by mold. This fact was documented by the respected Mayo Clinic in a study in 1999 [ View PDF – Mayo_Article_1999 ].
Like other common airborne allergens, mold is inhaled into the sinuses causing an immune reaction. In the beginning these symptoms are sinus congestion, pain, pressure, and infections. But over time that reaction is progressive, becoming more severe and occurring more often as mold wears down your immune system. A fungal allergy can manifest itself in many different forms that are often not readily explainable. A Delayed Reaction (IgG) test will tell you definitively if you are prone to fungal allergic reactions. Ask your doctor.
Some types of mold can be a severe issue for everyone. These are molds commonly referred to as “Black” or “Toxic” mold. They comprise only 10% of all molds and include varieties such as Aspergillus, Stachybotrys, and Penicillium. These molds produce airborne, gaseous poisons called Mycotoxins that are destructive to all the organs in the body. The symptoms of Mycotoxicosis are mental ‘fog’, joint pain, and lethargy to name a few. It has also been linked to Fibromyalgia, Lymes Disease, Cancer and many, many more illnesses.
Mold requires three things to grow exponentially:
- Humidity above 50%,
- Being out of direct sunlight, and
- A food source (which can be any fibrous material i.e. Sheetrock, paper, clothing, furniture coverings, or even carpet). This describes the inside of your home if you have a water leak problem.
Essentially, the more mold or Mycotoxins you breathe in the worse your symptoms will be. In addition if you are living, working, or driving (cars are a surprisingly common source of mold exposure) in a high mold environment your chance of recovery is small and the likelihood of developing an opportunistic disease is high. The good news is that it is easy to test your environment and we have a number of products that can reduce the fungal load until the source of the problem is corrected.
Short Informational Videos on Mold Issues and Your Home:
The Role of Fungus in Sinusitis
Sinus Infections - How to Treat Them
"It All Comes in Through the Nose"
Get Mold Off the Table First
How important is your Air Quality?
I urge you to take the time to watch this video. Dr. Manchada makes great sense and stresses two EXTREMELY IMPORTANT points that I agree with wholeheartedly. They are:
- The quality of the AIR you breathe in is 2 TIMES MORE IMPORTANT than your genetic code to your health.
- The quality of the AIR you breathe in is 5 TIMES MORE IMPORTANT than all the treatment rendered by hospitals, doctors and medications!
Meet Dr. Don Dennis
A practicing physician, Donald P. Dennis, MD, FACS, has treated thousands of patients and helped them manage their chronic sinusitis with all-natural products and often without surgery. He continues to work to develop products and regimens that help sinus sufferers fight the effects of mold and mycotoxin exposure.
Find our what level of sinusitis you are–slight, moderate or severe. Based on your answers you can see what Dr. Dennis normally recommends for people with your symptoms and WHY.
Control Mold. Control Reactions.
The mold-sinusitis connection has been scientifically and medically proven. Using Dr. Dennis’ protocols to remove mold from your body, your home and even your car can put you on the road to wellness – naturally!