As an Atlanta, Georgia, Board Certified Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Surgeon I trained at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, the #1 in the world in Ear Nose and Throat training, have over 36 years experience in treating over 30,000 patients with sinusitis, and developed a protocol that is safe, and effective. I am constantly learning new things and improving my own knowledge. I want to reach out to others who are suffering from chronic sinusitis as well as other disabilities caused by exposure to mold and mycotoxins and share with you much of the same information I give my patients.
Sinusitis Wellness is your source for understanding, alleviating and really managing your chronic sinusitis. There really ARE all-natural answers to getting rid of mold and Mycotoxins in your environments and in your body. Getting rid of mold is extremely important when you understand that it is a proven fact that nearly 93% of all chronic sinusitis cases are caused by allergic reactions to mold, as stated in a 1999 Mayo Clinic study. [Read study – PDF]
Recently, we received verification from RealTime Laboratories, one of the most trusted labs for testing in the United States, that the EC3 Candle and EC3 Mold Concentrate removed known levels of mycotoxins to ‘0’ in 3 hours. This is a pretty big deal. [ READ THE REPORT-PDF ] In fact, the EC3 Candles, Wicks and Mold Concentrate have recently received US patents as well!
Having treated 30,000+ sinusitis patients over 36 years, I want folks everywhere to get the message loud and clear: you have to cleanse your body and your environment of the mold, mycotoxins and fungus that keeps you feeling sick! Doctors, hospitals and even government agencies are FINALLY figuring out mold and other fungi are at the root of numerous illnesses. For those who are sensitive to molds and other fungi [16-20% of the population] it is time to realize there is not a single pill, or spray, or surgery, or diet that is going to make and keep you well. SOMETHING in your environment is keeping you sick and I will show you how to track that something down… THEN a combination of efforts can be made to cleanse your body and environment of harmful fungi and control them going forward.
In nearly 80% of cases patients find relief by using the methods described on this site. Of course, some people are so severely allergic that they require more medical attention and more care with diet and their environment. — Dr. Donald P. Dennis
- Board Certified: Otolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery
- Medical Degree: Medical College of Georgia
- Residencies: Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD – the #1 rated program in the world for ENT training
- Faculty at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Staff Privileges: Dennis Surgery Center, Inc.; Northside Hospital & Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, GA
- Practice: Atlanta Center for ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery
- 36+ years experience treating over 30,000 Chronic Sinusitis patients
- Inventor of many surgical instruments and procedures
- Publication & speaking on Genetic T-cells defect in chronic sinusitis and the treatment link to fungi
- Discovered that fungus destroys pituitary tissue and is the #1 cause of growth hormone deficiency in the world; 4.8 million people vs. 60,000 from ALL other causes combined
- In 1977 began performing laser surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- 1st in Georgia to excise one half of the Larynx by transoral route via CO2 Laser (1980)
- 1st in world to perform endoscopic CO2 laser vocal cordotomy for rehabilitation of bilateral vocal cord paralysis (1980). This forever changed the treatment for bilateral vocal cord paralysis everywhere in the world from a lengthy arytenoidectomy operation with a tracheotomy and permanent hoarseness to a 10 min. operation through the mouth with a CO2 laser without tracheotomy and very little voice change.
- 1st to invent the instrumentation to perform bloodless Bipolar Submucosal Nasal Turbinate cautery to relieve nasal airway obstruction.
- 1st to reconstruct an esophagus with a muscle-skin flap
- Able to develop and implement effective original solutions to difficult problems