By Mold Medical Expert Dr. Donald Dennis, M.D., F.A.C.S. – December 10, 2011
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
Have you been ill for years and don’t know why?
You may be suffering from immune suppression that causes a multitude of health problems, such as: Arthritis, Asthma, Bladder Paralysis, Bronchitis,Cardiac Arrhythimia, Cardiovascular Disease, Candidiasis, Chronic Fatigue, Cognitive Dysfunction, Deafness, Fibromyalgia, Food Allergies, Flu-Like Symptoms, Gastric Reflux Disease (GERD), Memory Loss, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS), Mulitple Hormone Deficiencies, Muscle and Joint Pain, Muscle Paralysis, Muscle Weakness, Pituitary Damage, Seizures, Severe Head Ache, Skin Disorders, Tremors, Vertigo and Dizziness
It is entirely reasonable to think that age is the only underlying factor in the adult onset of these diseases. This is because the Thymus gland which produces the fuel that runs your immune system slows production as you age. In fact, by the time you are 50 your Thymus will be producing almost no hormones at all!
Don’t blame it all on age, there is another culprit to consider: Mycotoxin Exposure. There are 400 different Mycotoxins and they can destroy every system in the human body. These toxins inhibit the synthesis of proteins which the body needs to repair itself. Additionally, these toxins cause immune system suppression that allows bacterial infections to trigger the onset of many different types of disease.
The source of these Mycotoxins is mold; which is a fungus that grows in multicellular filaments called hyphae and single-cell filaments called yeast. In order for mold to grow it requires a moisture level of 50% and a food source such as wood, paper, or cloth. Once it begins to grow, mold expands exponentially and can become a big problem very quickly.
Eliminating the mold problem is the key to managing your illness. Simply eliminating surface mold is not enough, you must correct the underlying problems of moisture and fuel to stop the growth, otherwise the problem will just return. Once the source of the mold is identified and removed then you can clean the mold from your living space to create a healthy living environment.
Things to Remember”
Cleaning a mold problem and managing its health side effects can be complicated depending on the severity of the issue. Here are some guidelines to help you make a sound decision on how to best handle this problem:
– If you are sick the best solution is often to get into a safe place where you feel best.
– Do not take anything that was in the contaminated area that has not been washed in EC3 Laundry Additive or treated with the EC3 Mold Solution Concentrate.
– If you are sick, eat a low carbohydrate diet that includes meats, seafood, vegetables and fruit and only non-glutinous grains. Fungus needs sugar to grow in your body so you are essentially removing sugar from your diet.
– Follow the treatment protocol according to your symptom evaluation score
– If you are not very sick, treat your environment with the environmental treatment protocol (ETP). You will want to test before and after to make sure that you have the mold under control.
– If your mold problem has been caused by water damage or is particularly large, you may want to get it treated by a professional environmental company.
Remember, once you have symptoms of mold exposure you must remove mold from both your body and environment, including your clothing and home contents in order to regain your health. Your symptoms will worsen and could even lead to more serious illness if the problem is not remediated. The good news is you have more options than ever before to help you with this problem.